Friday, August 26, 2011

Day One- Arrivo!

Ciao!

Ana and I have made it to Firenze! After about 16 hours of traveling non- stop, we are finally here :) Right now it is about 9:30 and 86 degrees out... but the good news it that our hotel has air conditioning. Tomorrow we plan on finding our way into the city to be "tourists" for a few days before school starts. I can't wait to find out who my home stay family is. Only three more days! Anyway,  I think we are going to head out and look around a little bit. I will keep you all posted!

Arrivederci!

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! I want to be there. Tell me more about the city!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah... I want some Gelato:) Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try the lemon gelato!! we miss you and take lots of pictures! Hopefully all the maps help! Look for a suave Italian man for Michelle.
    Love,
    The Eastwoods!

    ReplyDelete